What made each of these people so successful?
Motivation is not an accident or something that someone else can give you — you are the only one with the power to motivate you. Motivation cannot be an external force, it must come from within as the natural product of your desire to achieve something and your belief that you are capable to succeed at your goal.
- Success isn’t really that difficult.
- There is a significant portion of the population here in North America.
- So they then have a built-in excuse when things don’t go their way! Pretty sad situation, to say the least.
- For those of you who are serious about having more, doing more.
Maybe even a calm indifference?
But haven’t you seen people who seem to coast into good things, like the farmer who found the Hope Diamond? I’ve known people like that. In fact, after I’d been in Japan for a while and had set up a “channel” for business to flow through, I could just think about receiving more money, and I’d get an immediate surge of business within hours.
- This pattern went on for 16 or 17 years.
- So it wasn’t an occasional fluke.
- No matter what term you use, it’s basically the same thing.
- Achieving their dream doesn’t appear to have a lot to do with burning desire.
Do you feel that you have lived life?
The first thing to remember about success is that it is a process – nothing more, nothing less. There is really no magic to it and it’s not reserved only for a select few people. As such, success really has nothing to do with luck, coincidence or fate. It really comes down to understanding the steps in the process and then executing on those steps.
- Making the decision.
- Clarity – developing the Vision.
- Focus – having a plan.
- Commitment – understanding the price and having the willingness to pay that price.